Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Precious, precious children

Ok, So all people I spoke to today know that I did not get enough sleep and Cassie woke me up in the middle of the night. And as a result I was a grouchy bear today. Cassie was needing attention all the time and Marcus was biting me, and generally beating me up like only little babies can do! This all being my day meant I was so needing some alone time, which by the way i am currently sharing with miss cass on my lap since she cannot sleep, anyway I just finished watching Precious, and I have never felt so glad I love my kids, and realized how lucky I was to have such a loving family, a wonderful husband and also how happy I was in my life. There are people out there that have nothing, have no one that loves them for who they are and can see only good things ahead for them.

I am so grateful for my life, my children and am so filled with appreciation for everything I have had, and everything I have been given. Even the little creature kind of sleeping on my lap.

Cass sang skinnimerinky doo with me tonight and marcus said mama right before ha layed his head on my shoulder and fell asleep.

I love them, they are my heart.

1 comment:

TamaliMama said...

That movie was so hard to watch1 It made me want to jump in the T.V and take out the old mother!