Monday, April 28, 2008

What a BUSY Week!

This week has been really fun, my grandparents have been here from Arizona and all Cassie's uncles have been getting together trying desperatly to beat their Dad at poker - i don't beleive there has been huge sucess at it yet!

Today we are going to the zoo to show Cassie real monkeys since we call her monkey all the time. The weather is warm and sunny and so we need to do something outside.

Last night Mike made the best Salmon I have ever had, and I am sad there are no left overs. We will just have to do it again soon.

Cassie has a great sleep schedule bed at midnight and sleep to 6am, except last night we got up at 2am and still got up for good at 6 - not rest for the mama, but when I wake up to a cute little baby smile it could be every hour!

I think Sasha is going to miss Grandpa the most, she loves having him here.

Well more later when I have a couple of minutes.

No comments: