Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Date with Daddy!

Last night I got to hang out with Daddy all by myself, Mommy went to the Flames game and for dinner with Auntie Laura.

She seemed ok for the most part when we dropped her off, although I think she kissed my head 100 times before getting out of the car! She only called once after dinner to make sure I had eaten since Daddy had tro give me a bottle and I had not had one in a while. She seemed very excited I puked on Daddy, since I do it to her 100 times a day.

This morning was a great example, I was so excited to have my milk machine back I went a little crazy, trying to eat more then my small belly would hold, poor Mom she was so happy to shower and have clean clothes on that I had to get sick all over them, and back down to the laundry she went to see if anything bigger then 3 months was clean for her...hehe

What else is new, well I got to go for a walk with Nolan and Paul from my baby class yesterday and it was amazing to see how much bigger they are then me, I guess that is good since they are boys!

Today is very sunny and I think we are walking later, maybe we will take Crazy Sasha - my doggie who is very hairy and loves me a ton, she is very protective and makes sure no people come up to me.
Luna, the kitty is also starting to realize I am here to stay, I am not sure she is thrilled considering now I snuggle in Bed in the mornings and I always get food and cuddles so she has started to climb on the couch in the evenings and place herself on Mommy or Daddy and wiggle until she is petted, what an attention hog!!!

I am getting excited for my visist with my other Grandpa and Grand ma next week, they are coming to see me, and maybe will spend time with my uncles too!

Well I probably need to eat again considering Mom is trying to make lunch, I have really started to like cuddling on the couch and bouncing on Mom's knee, she sings and makes horsey noises, which I think are very funny!

No comments: