Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sunny Grandparents here!

Well the joy of family - as a baby I get to see everyone all the time and they all love and cuddle me constantly.
My Grandpa and Grandma from Arizona came to stay with us for a week and so Mom has been cleaning and organizing the house like a crazy person so it looks nice - Daddy even got into it and did the basement and the spare room so they could sleep in a bed and not on the floor!

I am enjoying all of the cuddles and eagarly awaiting enchiladas for dinner tonight - I do realize that as a baby I only get to eat it via Mom, but even then it will still be great if the smell is any indication.

I am getting so long - all of my sleepers are too short for my long legs, my toes are curling at the ends to fit - Mommy is filling up the newborn clothes box in the closet, shopping time for me!
What else have I been up to, oh yeah I have been chatting away, last night to Mommy and Daddy and wiggling on the bed like a little worm. They are so excited to see how big I am getting and how fun it is to see me exploring and discovering my surrondings.

Sasha, my puppy is so happy to have my grandpa here, she loves him and she also listens really well to him, something interesting and new for her too!

Well I should go and have a nap all this typing considering how little my fingers are, it takes a little work.

Bye
Cass
?

No comments: