Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The beginning

Well it is now April 15th and Mommy is starting the realize how much I change so I will try and write some stuff down so she will have a history, and so everyone else can learn how my days go.

I am getting used to living with Mom and Dad, they are kinda crazy, Dad is a hockey nut and is watching the Flames constantly, actually Mommy says all he does is watch sports highlights.

I MUST wear my jersey and my socks and sometimes my flames head band, and make sure I am awake for the game, if possible. I am very glad Mom and Dad got a big enough TV so I don't feel like I am missing anything.

Right now I am taking my first nap in my crib, up until now I have been sleeping in the bassinet and sometimes in my play pen. The crib is cool I am mesmorized with the mobile, I love the little animals rotating.

I am also learning to keep my soother in my mouth for longer then 30 seconds, I do feel Mom gets a little exasperated with replacing it 100 times in 10 seconds, it is a great game, shhh don't tell her!

I am also getting so smily, there is nothing better then watching the look on Mommy and Daddy's faces when I smile at them, they love it, I am so cute and lovable, even with the most explosive diaper yesterday Daddy still sang to me.

Well more later I must sleep - Ahhh the life

Cassie

No comments: