Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mommy it is a beautiful day - the sun is in my eyes

Movember Mike, who knew?
Marcus sitting and chewing, some of our favorite things

Mmmmmmm, toes






Eighties side pony, what a cutie




Cassie has some wild hair - you would think we never brushed it!





Marcus in the Jolly jumper - Cassie has to be told a lot to stop helping him jump........






The things kids say are great. I was on my way to Shannon's house for a playdate and like usual I was running behind, cursing the fact the windshield washer fluid is still not working, and the slow guy in front of us, and Cassie says out of no where "it's a beautiful day" sure enough I looked around and realized it was ward, sunny and snowy on the ground. One of my favorite views. I could see the mountains and was headed to a playdate I enjoy as much as the kids, since Shannon and I get to chat and spend time now they are back from the states.

Smell the roses I thought, this onlys lasts a short time!!

Well we played and ate and played again, and then headed home to visit with Grant, a good friend.

Marcus was so cute last night, I was getting giggles without having to tickle him. He was laughing cause I was laughing, so very contagious it is. I thought I would add some other photos from the last couple of weeks.

1 comment:

TamaliMama said...

the 80's are not back that much! poor cassie she will never live it down:)