Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas 2010




Tis the season for cookies, naps and decorating the tree. Cassie is crazy for decorating the tree, I went out and bought some chocolate decorations which Cassie put on the tree and a couple in her mouth. Mr. Marcus is back to his teething tricks - now we have another one coming on the bottom. 2 in, and 3 coming. All he wants for christmas must be his teeth.




Today we went to Nolan's house for a little party, and the kids had a blast. The mommies also enjoyed a little time visiting and chatting about - what else, our kids!!!




I am very excitied to see Cassie open gifts in the morning, she talks about Santa all the time, and today when I was taking Marcus out of the car, and walked into her, said I was not good and Santa would know!! I'll try and be better ....

1 comment:

Laura's Blog said...

more updates please!! Love you and miss you guys!