Sunday, August 28, 2011

This is the life

Living in Australia has been pretty good so far, some bumps and issues, but that all seems small when on Saturday we went down to the beach, had lunch, played in the sand, threw the kids into the water, and just relaxed.  The winter you say, well hopefully by this time next year I am not thinking this is so cold we need boots!!

Looks like we are going to be back on the house hunt in the next couple of weeks, and I am hopeful that there will be some great options to choose from.  I am very ready for a yard, as Cassie says when we pick up Mike, and she runs on the grass infront of his office "Mommy I miss grass"  not a kid ready for the bricked outside patio we have now.

Mike is working hard, and enjoying life.  We went for a wonderful dinner for our anniversary on friday, right on the water, which would be prettier in the light.  This week I am off to find a moms group, swimming lessons and something for me to do by myself!

Well I will try and get some photos up in the next couple of days....

1 comment:

TamaliMama said...

Marcus is starting to look more like cassie, who looks very old...