Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Life in Australia

Hi everyone,

I am going to try and keep up on the posting, but the regular caveat exists - I am really bad at sticking to it, and horrid at remembering to post often, so I will do my best.

We arrived in Perth on Sunday after a long and delayed trip. The kids were great for most of the time. The end of our flight to Sydney was tough on Marcus and Cassie was less then pleased with the delay in Sydney.

The last couple of days have been spent getting cell phones - mobile, bank accounts and trying to get oriented.

I will keep you updated on our progress and try and add photos from my phone. So far no idea how

4 comments:

kate P said...

Thanks for the update! Kate

Laura's Blog said...

yay updates!! can't wait for more!

Brian Pavey said...

hey, trying to call you on your cell. No luck so far. I will keep trying. Nothing earth shattering, just to say hello etc.
Its Monday 7:30pm in this world. Talk to you in a bit.

Love dad

TamaliMama said...

It's great to see you here! Keep up with the blogs and i will do my best on my blog too. How is the land of the sun treating you? Miss you! Love jess and crew