Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A rainy day in the neighbourhood!

Well teething is fun, Cassie has been a sad little lady for the last couple of days - the only good thing is that she says mmum, mum, mum when her teeth hurt so I pretend she is asking for me when she wants a cuddle.

I also believe we must be close to needing #2 diapers based on the number of crazy explosions we have had in the last little bit - we managed to have splatter from belly button to top of diaper in the back and coverage on both ribs! Fun times in my laundry room with oxy baby!

Otherwise all is good in the kingdom, we are loving sitting up and addicted to the Jolly Jumper. Last night Granddad came to put a hook in the ceiling so we can jump in the living room - now all we need is a little more chain!

Well the little one is up again from her 28 minute nap so off I go.

S

No comments: