Saturday, June 21, 2008

Changing every day






Hi Everyone, I have had a very busy couple of weeks.
I have learned how to turn from my stomach to my back! Huge milestone and I did it on May 30th at my friend Danika's house. I can sit up without holding for a little bit - couple of seconds and am loving the independence. I am also screeching. A noise I am so thrilled to make it is when I am happy and also when I have had enough and need a rest.

We are getting ready to go on holiday and the 6 hours in a plane will be fun for Mom and Dad if I screech the whole way!

My cousin Cyrus is crawling so my plan is to watch carefully on holiday and learn all I can.
I had my four month shots and did really well - I also got my hips checked and they are now 100% perfect and I don't have to go back to the Childrens Hospital.

That s all for now folks I have to get ready for my vacation
I actually fell asleep playing with my binoculars!

1 comment:

The Kraus House said...

I love the pictures Cassie, and you can come over to my house any time to play. We will sure to be teaching one another lots of good things and bad things in the years to come.

- Danika -